Carnegie Community Engagement Classification Fundamentals: Parts 1 & 2
Session 1: Carnegie Community Engagement Classification Fundamentals: Constructing a Successful Application and Experience for First-Time and Re-Classification Applicants. Led by: Dr. Marisol Morales and Lauren Bartshe.
October 3: 12-1:30pm
1:30-2pm (Institutional team meetings)
- How do you leverage the Carnegie Elective application framework for your campus partnerships?
- Leverage the Carnegie Elective application to build a cohesive portrait of institutional engagement
- Participate in interactive and engaging breakout sessions for peer and expert support.
- Tour the new group on the ACE Engage platform
- Get an inside look into upcoming events and topics of discussion for the online forum
Session 2: Carnegie Community Engagement Classification Fundamentals: Tracking, Monitoring and Assessment. Constructing Practical Assessment Gameplans for New and Reclassification Applications
1:30-2pm (Institutional Team Meetings)
- Learn how institutions can implement and leverage assessments
- Explore examples of engagement projects/initiatives/programs with peer and expert feedback
- Review institutional tracking practices
- Connect with peers in small groups
Online Event via Zoom
Online Access Information
You will be provided instructions to access the digital content for this event. When and how these instructions are delivered to you is determined by the Event Organizer. To ensure access, use an up-to-date email address and avoid unsubscribing from email updates. See our Help Center
for more information.